Shiba Inu refused to kiss his owner
I saw the gif on tumblr and it took me awhile for finding this vidOH MY FUCKING GOD.
Finished :D I’m really happy with it~ Hibiki Kuze from Devil Survivor
Almost done :)
Hirato or Nai next? ♪(´ε｀ )
I laughed way too hard at the Cow, flamingo and Rhino ones
This post has been featured on a 1000notes.com blog.
Microsoft released an update recently for Windows 7: KB 2823324, and they’re advising you to uninstall it IMMEDIATELY. why? the article linked above explains it better than i can but long story short: IT IS VERY BUGGY AND CAN MESS UP YOUR COMPUTER TO THE POINT OF IT NOT STARTING UP. this is annoying as hell and i’m sure several of you have already experienced this hell (i haven’t because i saw this article on time, thank goodness). if you’re having trouble finding it or even having trouble booting up your computer, here are some ways to get rid of it:
TO UNINSTALL IT IF YOU HAVEN’T FALLEN VICTIM TO THE BUGS:
- go to Control Panel > Programs and Features
- look on the left sidebar. go to View Installed Updates.
- search for “KB2823324” (make sure KB is in there, otherwise it won’t be recognized)
- uninstall it and restart your computer.
TO UNINSTALL IT IF YOU HAVE FALLEN VICTIM TO THE BUGS:
- restart your computer by presing the F8 key
- select Repair Your Computer; select language and log on
- select System Restore
- start up your computer normally. doing this should uninstall KB2823324.
SIGNAL BOOST. SPREAD THIS SHIT LIKE WILDFIRE.
My computer started having problems with Aero! Must of been caused by this…